WELCOME TO D. A. V. Collegiate School
Welcome to collegiate, an institution where learning is a life time experience.
D.A.V. is a chain of qualitative institution constantly excelling in the field of modern education. The stress lies on wholesome development of a child by catering to not only the curricular needs but also serves the social Alma meter of including values in our scholars.
Today we stand on the threshold of a new era. Ties have changed and sphere of education is also changing rapidly. keep pace with changing in time and boost our students to remain in forefront of the society. We always remember that one can make his own identity in the world by the dint of hard work, sincerity and commitment to undaunted courage. I wish to see all students on top as their hard work, sincerity and commitment to nation can make them a jewel of Indian crown..
- Well Qualified Teachers
- Hygienic and well balanced food
- Neat & Clear surroundings
- Art & Craft activities
- Computer Lab
- Vast collection books for library
- No corporal punishments
- Play-way technique of imparting education
- Music & dance classes
- Regular integrating Medical check-ups
- Skill enhancement activities
- Ample amount of free surface area
- The school society plans to upgrade the classes to higher levels gradually first by forming a middle & then higher secondary school. There is a proposition of taking the school to further success storey by promoting it to the level of Degree College eventually.
- The school continues to function with the same sense of dedication, humility and selfless service with which it was founded. Needless to say, the school today is reputed for its academic developing the all round personality of the students.
Pupil's Code of Conduct
- Discipline, the essence of life is inevitable for the success of an organization. It costs nothing but pays rich in dividends. A school is one place where the seeds of the discipline are sown in a child. Here, at D.A.V. COLLEGIATE SCHOOL, we make every possible effort to make our students imbibe this precious virtue as an integral part of their personality. So as a part of this prestigious institution, it becomes obligatory on the part of every student to adhere to the rules and regulations of the school.
Guidelines for Parents
- The school cannot achieve its objective of imparting quality education unless the parents extend their willing co-operation. The early years of the child are the most formative ones and only the co-operative efforts of both the teachers and the parents can help children to cultivate healthy habits and disciplined in life.
- Co-operate with school in enforcing regularity and discipline in the children so that they prepare their lessons at home and take active interest in the activities of the school